Monday, February 28, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Basement Apparition

Real Ghost Photo: Basement Apparition

"I recently got involved in paranormal investigations after having two experiences that I could never explain. I started doing research on my own and have become quite knowledgeable in things paranormal. About a month ago, I learned that one of my co-workers and his girlfriend moved out of her house 9 months ago because of paranormal activity, but due to circumstances beyond her control have to move back in. Needless to say, they're afraid of the house and asked me for help."

"Activity includes disembodied voices, blankets yanked off her kids' beds, footsteps, doors slamming shut, full-body apparitions and shadow figures. The phenomena was also witnessed by friends as well as her whole family for a span of about a year or so. I instructed her to take pictures throughout the house and said I would be there the next night."

"The morning before my first investigation, she emailed me a picture taken in her basement by her friend, and there appears to be an apparition on the stairs. It was taken at 10:30 in the morning and nothing unusual was noticed until she viewed the pictures after the fact. During my investigation, I captured the sound footsteps on the stairs where the picture was taken and three distinct laughs in an upstairs bedroom on a digital recorder. I saw a distinct shadow figure and had a bottle cap thrown into a room where I and several people were standing. At the conclusion of my investigation, I spread baby powder on the floor in the dining room and wrote my name about 12 inches across in the powder. I instructed the homeowners to stay away from the house and not let anyone go inside the house as another investigation was scheduled about a week later with the paranormal group I contacted."

"The day before the second investigation, the homeowner called to inform me that she went to the house to pick up a vacuum cleaner and noticed there were footprints in the powder. She assured me that no one had been in the house after we locked it up. A week later, I returned to the house and have on video knocks somewhere in the house responding to me and an overhead fluorescent light turning on by itself."

"I've enclosed a picture of the apparition on the stairs and you'll notice the top of the head partially covers a beam."

- from Tim McHenry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks