Monday, February 28, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Stanley Hotel Child Ghost



"I was at the Stanley on a ghost tour," says George. "I came back with four orb pictures (which I can send you if you wish), and upon further investigation I have this one. I didn't notice it until I was on the plane home and zoomed in on all my Stanley pictures. I was shocked at first and have been showing it to people the past few weeks and been getting similar reactions of amazement to people saying it looked like a Cabbage Patch doll. Just thought you might have some ideas. At first I thought it was a dog, then after zooming closer, it certainly looks like an apparition of a little boy. If you look at the people on the ground they are so clear, when you look at the window it looks like a vision. You'll also notice there is no curtain or glass to distort the view; the window is open."

Could it actually be the face of a real little boy or doll? George contacted the Stanley Hotel staff about that possibility.

"I contacted the hotel to find out about the room," George says," and this is what they said:"

OK, the room number is 1211. Last Friday, there was a single man checked in that room who was part of a business conference.

- from George Cassella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks