Monday, March 7, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Kingston Window Ghost

Real Ghost Photo: Kingston Window Ghost

"This photo is NOT a fake!" writes Chris. "My photos taken of the exterior of this house, presently for sale, caught the face looking out, at ME! Before I began taking my photos, I went to the door and knocked numerous times to make sure nobody was there. There wasn't... other than the residents who are haunting it.

"This house in Kingston, Massachusetts, was built in 1880, and through my ongoing research and me touring the interior has led me to believe this face is of a man between the ages of 18-30, and could very well be that of a Black, Southern Slave who fled to the North. Local history stated that there was Underground Railroad activity during the mid- to late 1800s in that neighborhood. I believe this 'face' was hiding in the home at that time. The windows in this home are very close to the floor, as if he was kneeling down, peering out... at me.

"I am hoping to find out more about this face and the other ghosts who still reside here, and the unexplained occurrences that have transpired since I took my first footstep in this beautiful house. I'm hoping to go back for more pictures... if these ghosts allow me."

- from Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks